Town of Yunnanyi in Yunnan, China
Yunnanyi Master Planning
Master Planning in Rural Area
(1) As the resources (mineral resources, tourism resources) are not fully utilized, the functional division of labor in towns and villages lacks coordination, and the overall function efficiency is not high.
(2) Poor transportation conditions. Existing rural road networks have insufficient depth of access, low grades of roads, low paving rates, and unreasonable road network layout, which restricts the development of the rural economy.
(3) The level of urbanization is low, and infrastructure is lagging behind economic and social development.
(4) The ecological environment is fragile, and the development of mining causes a certain degree of environmental pollution.
(5) Lack of public service facilities and cultural and sports services facilities, such as parks, landscapes, leisure green spaces, and poor quality of life and landscape. To a certain extent, it affects the overall functioning of town functions.
(6) The urban infrastructure is lacking, the roads are of low grade, the east-west direction is not connected, the municipal facilities are backward, the water treatment facilities are not perfect, the drainage system is not perfect, the drainage in the old area is not smooth, and the garbage disposal facilities are lacking, which affects the living environment of the towns And quality of life.
SITE ANALYSIS - TOWN AREA
UTILITY LANDUSE PLANNING
VILLAGE SYSTEM PLANNING